Search our Help/FAQ
- Can I keep my downloads even after I quit my membership?
- I am having trouble viewing the video feeds.Please try the following techniques for solving this problem
before contacting us for further support:
Check the preferences of the browser and make sure that java is enabled.
If this does not solve the problem, it could simply be a case
of the internet backbone we are being provided our bandwidth
with being down temporarily. Try refreshing your page, and
if this does not work please try back in a few minutes to
see if the service has been restored.
Some feeds or downloadable mpegs/AVIs may need a plugin to
If you are trying to view a VIVO feed, you need the VIVO plugin.
If you are having problems viewing AVI files in our downloadable mpegs section,
please download this plugin. If you still have problems after this please contact
our member support team, which will be happy to accomodate you.
Windows Media Player
For all of our MPEG files you must use the Windows Media Player. The latest version, can
be downloaded here.
If you are still having problems use the link below to Contact Us
- I found a broken link or image, who do I contact?If you find any broken images or links on our site, please contact us and we will get it resolved ASAP so you continue to enjoy your membership.
- I use WebTV and the video feeds wont work.
- paid subscription -Please cancel my paid subscription.
Your paid subscription has been cancelled. Your upgraded access will expire when the time you have paid for has run out. After that time, your profile and account will remain open as a basic member allowing you to upgrade again in the future if you find more people of interest on the site.
- Is the Dating site Really Free?We have partnered with some of the best dating platforms on the internet and they have agreed to offer a free trial membership to all members of our site! We hope you find love online but if your not completely satisfied with their service or product you can feel free to cancel at any time through their website.
- Is there an extra charge for the live video feeds?All our live feeds are partnerships with the most professional live feed providers on the internet. Unfortunately we couldn't work a deal to offer these live feeds for free. However, we do highly recommend these companies as they provide a great product with beautiful models and reasonable prices. If you have any questions on their support or prices please contact those providers.
- Why do the Bonus Videos not work?A lot of our bonus video content is from great partnerships we have formed with some other top-notch companies to offer their content on our site. We don't have direct control of this content, but if you contact us and let us know EXACTLY what feed is not working, and what error you received, we will contact that provider ASAP to get it resolved so you can continue to enjoy your premium membership.
Membership and Billing
- Can I please check the date I signed up?You can check your Billing History and When you signed up and got rebilled by clicking on your "Account Settings" link at the bottom and going to your "Billing History" link, or by clicking the link below.
- How old do you have to be to Signup?
- I lost my password, what do I do?If you have forgotten your password you can retrieve it by going to the link below and entering your email address you signed up with.
- What Name Will Show Up On My CC Statement?
- Why Was My Card Was Billed After My Trial Membership?As Stated on the Signup form, as well as the "Terms Of Service". Which can be found on the bottom of all pages within the site. When you signed up for your membership, it is very visible at the bottom of the join page letting you know your trial and monthly memberships will recur at the end of their billing periods if not cancelled...
To read the Terms of Service please click the link below. If you would like to cancel your membership now please refer go to your "Account Settings" at the bottom of the page and you will see a link to Cancel Membership inside your Account Settings.
Terms of Service
- Why was my credit card rejected?Your credit card could have been rejected for many reasons. The most common issues
for a credit card being declined is:
- INSUFFICIENT FUNDS
- ZIP CODE MISMATCH
- INCORRECT ADDRESS
There are many other reasons a credit card can be declined. I suggest you
contact your credit card provider if you were declined to figure out what the
exact reason was, so that you can get it resolved ASAP.
- Do you employ have Spyware/Adware?We are strictly against all forms of SPYWARE or ADWARE.
If you are receiving an advertisement promoting our site, your computer has been infected
by another adware/spyware provider. Please let us know what the url you received is and we
will take immediate action.
We don't install or delete any software from your computer without your permission.
All your information is securely protected and we will not monitor or reveal any personally
identifiable information regarding you or your account at any time.
- How come the pictures are not clear?The pictures are uploaded with a max height of 1024 or max width of 1024. We have tried to find the optimal compression for the files so that we can offer the fastest picture viewing experience along with the largest pictures. Sometimes this isn't always achieved as all picture producers are different.
However, if ALL the pictures are unclear or blurry, it could have something to do with your settings. Especially relevant for AOL Users.
If you are having issues with blurry pictures please contact us with as much information you can (browser info, what sets you are viewing, and screencap or sample of what the problem is).
- Is your site Secure?Yes our site is encrypted on SSL. Before we get any credit card or private information, we send you to a page that is on a SSL (Secure Socket Layer). You can see by going to the join form and looking in the address bar:
as well as looking in your browser for the "padlock" in the bottom left or right hand corner.
Any questions on the security of your information, please feel free to contact us below
- Where is your Terms of Service?We clearly link the Terms of Service at the bottom of all our pages on our site. You can also view the terms of service by clicking the link below.
Terms of Service
Didn't find the answer you needed?
Send us your question and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.